Quite a slow week this week at CVS so if you don’t plan on going, check to make sure that your ECBs aren’t running out anytime soon! I’ve got it up quickly this week especially for my friend Lori (oh and because there’s like a foot of snow outside and I can’t do much else!!!) Don’t forget to save those receipts for the P& G deal.
* Buy Aquafresh White Trays or White Trays Pro_Gentle 14 ct at $34.99, get $10 back in ECBS.
Use this coupon to take off $7 more.
It has been reported that some stores have these at only $14.99 which would make these FREE. If your CVS has them cheap, please leave a comment and let us know!
* Buy M&M’s Cupid 12.6oz at 2/$5 and get $2 back in ECBs. Limit 5.
2/$3 after ECBs.
* Buy Accu-Chek Compact Plus Diabetes Monitoring Kit at $14.99, get $5 ECB Limit 1
There is a Manufacturer’s mail-in rebate for $9.99
FREE after ECBS and MIR.
* Revlon cosmetics are BOGO free
* Get $5 in ECBS when you spend $10 on select Nestle candy (page 4 in flyer)
* CVS diapers are 2/$12.99
****************January Free Deals
* UPDATED – Soy Joy – 6 pack box $6, get $6 ECB
limit 5 limit 10 confirmed!
-$3 off 10 soyjoy bars 01-04 ss
* Children’s throat cooler ice pops 6ct $4.99 Limit 5.
B1G1 FREE Coupon link For Throat Coolers . You can probably print 2 which means you could get 2 extra bottles for FREE!
* NasoGel Drip free gel spray 1.52oz $7.99 Limit 2
NeilMed NasoGel $2/1 Coupon Link – You can print two which means you buy both and make a $4 Profit!
* Nutra Trim gum 48ct. $3.99 Limit 3
New to CVS? Confused by all the ECB talk? I highly recommend visiting my CVS 411 before heading out!
New around here? Thanks for stopping by! Stop back each Monday for another Granny’s Deals edition!
Gathering deals for my friends at Grocery Gathering!