* Buy Always Infinity pads 14-18 ct at $4.98, get $4.98 in ECBs (Limit 1.)
FREE after ECBs.
* Buy Colgate MaxFresh Toothbrush or Toothpaste with mouthwash beads 4.6 – 6oz at $2.99, get $2 in ECBs.
$.99 after ECBs. But there are tons of coupons around that would make this free!
* Buy Lady Speed Stick or Speed Sick at $1.99, get $1 back in Extra Care Bucks (limit 5).
$.99 after ECBs.
* Buy Bic Soleil cartridges 4-ct or single razor with 2 cartridges at $5.99, get $4 in ECBs (Limit 5)
$1.99 after ECBs, unless you have the newspaper from a while back that has a $2 coupon which would make these FREE!
* Buy $20 of pain killer items listed on Page 8 of the flier, get $10 back in ECBs (limit 1). $1 off Motrin here. $2 off Mylanta here. $1 off Tylenol here.
Various prices after ECBs.
Buy 4 x Children’s Tylenol at $6 each = $24
Use this coupon to take off $5 and get back $10 in ECBs. $9/4 bottles
*****October freeeeeeeeeeee things 10/1 – 10/31
- Buy CVS Vitamin D-400 100 tablets at $2.99, get $2.99 in ECBs.
- Buy DeepHeating WellPatch Arthritis Relief 3 ct at $5.99, get $5.99 in ECBs
*****Other good deals
- Scott bath tissue 12 pk $6.99
- Bounty Basic 8 pk $5.99
New to CVS? Confused by all the ECB talk? I highly recommend visiting my CVS 411 before heading out!
New around here? Check out all my freebies this week and stop back on Monday for another Granny’s Deals edition!
Gathering deals for my friends at Grocery Gathering!