A simple box of vanilla ice cream coupled with some yummy cake toppings make these fun ice cream cupcakes which are perfect for your summer party. When my friend’s Mom made them last year I knew I had to make my own!
- White cake mix
- White frosting
- Ice cream cones.
- Maraschino cherries
- Make the cake mix as directed.
- Place the cones in a muffin pan.
- Fill the ice cream cones about ½ full with the mix. You don’t want to overfill.
- Bake as directed.
- While they cool, place your frosting into a piping bag or Ziploc bag with a corner cut off.
- Once the cupcakes are cooled pipe the frosting on to make it look like ice cream.
- Add the sprinkles followed by the cherries and enjoy!
Note: The best way to stop them from falling is to place tight in a 9×13 pan.