I love desserts that kids will love and can share with their friends and that’s why I love these little guys: Dirt & Worm Cupcakes. If you’ve been here a while you know me: these guys are super simple and yet really effective.
- Chocolate cake mix (or whip up your own)
- Chocolate frosting
- 1/2 pack or Oreos, crushed
- Worm candy
- Make the cupcakes as per the recipe and allow to cool.
- While you’re waiting for them to cool cut the worms into two pieces. They don’t need to be in half just two pieces.
- Frost the top and then add some crushed oreos to each one to look like dirt.
- Poke the ends of the worm into the cupcake so it looks like they’re coming out of there.
Like these? Check out my Soda Pop Cupcakes.