How do you make Stuffed Pepper Soup into Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup?
Instead of making stuffed peppers add the ingredients into a crock pot and slow cook for hours to bring the flavor out.
It’s that time of year to grab a blanket and a movie and snuggle on the couch. What better way than with some good ole comfort food: soup and stuffed pepper soup is easy to make, inexpensive and delish!
This one is thanks to Heidi and it serves 5.
- Brown and drain 1 lb ground beef
- When browned add 2 or so tbls of tomato paste and cook for 2 min more.
- Saute 2 -3 chopped green peppers ( depending on size) with one chopped onion and 1-2 garlic cloves minced.
- Drain a can of tomatoes of choice and add to ground beef.
- Cook desired amount of rice (we like lots of rice), add to beef mixture and add desired amount of veggie or beef stock depending on how soupy you like your soup and simmer till ready to eat!!
Serve with sour dough bread!