Now don’t get me wrong I enjoy my Crock Pot Artichoke Dip as much as the next person but Crock Pot Artichokes? On their own? This I have to try! I’m giving fair warning that they’re in my crock pot right now for lunch so I haven’t yet tried them but they do look delish and how can garlic, lemon and a vegetable not taste good?!
Crock Pot Artichoke Ingredients
- Artichokes. The whole ones. I’ve seen them for around 10 cents each but these were more sadly so I only did two!
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 small bottle of wine
1) Wash the artichokes and trim the bottom off so they “stand up” in the crock pot.
2) Pull back the outer leaves to expose the heart.
3) Cut the lemon and squirt over the top of the artichoke to prevent browning.
4) Add into the crock pot.
5) Mince the garlic and spread over the tops.
6) Pour the wine on.
7) Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
8) Peel back the leaves and Eat the artichoke heart.
Every Monday I come up with a Crock Pot recipe. If you have one, link up with us or check out the archives or see my Pinterest pins!