So who’s been buying diapers this week at Walgreens and how many did ya get?! If you haven’t yet, you should as they’re only $2.99 after coupon. Thank goodness I no longer need them for Isaac but Chase is only 6 months old. In a pinch the cheapest diapers I can grab are under $6 at ALDI therefore any time they’re cheaper I grab a bunch and here’s why:
1) With minimal effort I can stockpile some.
2) Kids use about a pack a week. Even if I bought 52 packs that wouldn’t be enough! Most kids don’t potty train at a year old so we’re gonna need a few more 🙂
3) You can buy the FREE Register Rewards items, grab your RRs and pay with those. Nice way to use them up and still get a great deal.
4) For under $3 you have a great baby shower gift.
5) If you’ve never tried them, for this price you can.
What ya waiting for? Go grab some quick! Here’s how:
Use $2 Walgreens coupon in Infant Care Coupon Book (ask a manager or at pharmacy for it)
Final price: $2.99