Some friends recently had a baby and as well as dropping off a meal for the new Mom, my friend Meghan took the other little guys these awesome light sabers made out of pool noodles. Super cheap and yet super thoughtful they were really well received. As my nephews are coming over this year from England to see us Meghan taught me how to do the craft so I can do it with them and so here ya go: Lightsabers made out of yuppers….fun noodles!
- Pool Noodles (one makes 2 lightsabers)
- Duct tape
- Electric tape
- Knife or scissors
1) Cut the fun noodle in half.
2) Wrap the bottom of each lightsaber with duct tape to cover just a few inches on the bottom.
3) Use the electric tape to create a pattern on each one.
4) Give one to your kiddos this summer knowing they can’t hurt each other with them!