I love homemade gifts and this Coconut Honey Scrub is no different! When my friends gave it to me I immediately asked for the recipe and snapped a photo so i could share it with you! Thanks Cort and Breanne for this one.
Coconut oil is really good for your skin and therefore a great ingredient in beauty products. This Coconut Honey Scrub is for your face or hands or even your whole body. i’ve started using it for my face and love how “alive” it makes my skin feel. Simply mix the ingredients together and then when you gift it or use it add an amopunt about the size of a pea onto your hands and scrub.
Coconut Honey Scrub Materials Needed
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil + 1-2 TBS
- 1 TBS honey
- 2-3 drops of essential oil (optional)
- Small mason jars
- Cupcake holders or fabric
Coconut Honey Scrub Directions
- Mix the ingredients together. It’s tricky to mix and if you’re using raw honey, heat it first to make it a liquid.
- Add the extra tablespoons of coconut oil if needed.
- Spoon some into a small mason jar.
- The girls topped mine off with a cupcake wrapper and some twine and it looked adorable!
More Homemade Gift Ideas:
Here are the rest of the Homemade Scrubs I made including a FREE printable for you!