Don’t get me wrong I love the Body For Life Pancakes but these Clean Eating Pancakes I created are just simpler to me meaning I can make one batch at a time and not feel the need to make 90 pancakes (my friend and I used to make the BFL ones and freeze batches!)
I love to eat a big breakfast full of protein and other goodies to kick-start my day and this recipe does that for sure with the yogurt for protein and oats to fill me. I ditched pancake syrup about a year ago in place of honey but now these pancakes are my new go-to if I’ve got a little extra time in the morning. This recipe makes enough for 4 people.
- 2 1/2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cups of strawberries
- More honey and fruit to serve
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until it’s like pancake mix. There will be lumps.
- Pour mix into a measuring jug that’s easy to pour.
- Melt some olive oil or coconut oil in a pan over a medium-hot flame.
- Pour small amounts of the mic into the pan.
- Let it cook for a few minutes and then will start to bubble like regular pancakes.
- Flip it and cook a little longer.
- Serve with honey and strawberries.