I love clean eating recipes and my crock pot which spurred me to make Clean Eating Crock Pot Bread. This week I blogged Whole Wheat Bread recipe for the Breadmaker. It’s 6 ingredients and as long as you use a real wheat flour or grind your own, it’s clean eating baby! So you don’t have a breadmaker or it’s super hot where you live? Then ditch the oven and crock pot it! Here’s how:
Clean Eating Crock Pot Bread Ingredients
* This makes a 1.5 pound loaf – I wouldn’t make any less!
1 1/4 cups of milk
1 tsp yeast
1 TBS butter
3 cups of whole wheat flour
2 TBS honey
3/4 tsp salt
- Add the above ingredients to your mixer and make dough with the dough handle. I have started to make an extra loaf of dough and wrap it well in saran wrap and store in the freezer for another day.
- Take the dough and set aside while you prep your pot.
- Add a piece of parchment paper to the bottom of your crock pot and grease with coconut oil.
- Place the dough in the bottom of the pot.
- Cook on low for about 1.5 hours, checking periodically without removing the lid.
- At about 1 hour mine still looked doughy.
- Remove and enjoy!
Like clean eating? You may like these other Clean Eating Crock Pot recipes including Crock Pot Tacos, Crock Pot Brownies and Crock pot Pork.
As well as clean eating I’ve started using Essential Oils a TON in our family. They’ve cleared my Husband’s sinuses and If you’ve got allergies these oils are amazing for those and you can see how to use here. They’re also helping my kids sleep more at night! Check out all these amazing uses:
I bought the Premier Starter Kit which includes 11 oils, 1 sweet diffuser and some samples plus a product guide. After that your oils are 24% off retail and not expensive! For example Lavender which is a natural anti-histamine us just $23.50 for a 15ml bottle which has about 200 drops in and helps HUGE with allergies and with sleep! When you’re only using 1-2 drops per time this little bottle is going to last you a long time.
purchase the Premier Starter Kit here and I’ll send you a FREE Copy of this Essential Oils reference guide that I think is an indispensable source of information!
You may also like all these other Crock Pot Clean Eating Recipes all located under my Slow Cooker Mondays category.
Other Crock Pot Recipes
Every Monday I host Slow Cooker Mondays and I find a new crock pot recipe to test for you and then present. It’s real meals for real Mums and here is a roundup of my 10 Crock Pot Recipes of 2012 ** You may also like 8 Crock Pot Soup Recipes. Need a new crock pot? Amazon has tons with FREE shipping!