Chili Recipes are hard to find and better yet…hard to find one you love so that’s why I asked a few bloggers about their favorites and below you’ll find 18 Chili Recipes. There’s beef, turkey, beans, skinny and even quinoa chili recipes. Something for every palate. Because chilis are such a favorite I created a board on Pinterest to host our favorite Chili Recipes. Please head over to the Chili Recipes Pinterest Board and check out some of the bloggers and say hi on Pinterest and feel free to repin!
Need some chili seasoning to use with a recipe below? Check out this Homemade Chili Seasoning Recipe.
1) Skinny Chicken Chili from Mummy Deals is a healthy twist on the regular version.
2) Keeping Warm This Winter with this red chili from Giveaway Blogdom.
3) Quinoa Chili from Mandy’s Recipe Box and BestHealthMag (no picture)
4) Cheryl’s Chili from Family Friendly Frugality
5) Saturday Night Special Chili from Madame Deals.
6) Cheap Chili from a Grace Full Life.
7) Turkey Lentil Chili is from Mummy Deals.
8) This Turkey Pumpkin Chili from West of the Loop looks divine!
9) Steak and Cherry Chili from the Crockpot Ladies.
10) Accidental Chili from Two Moms, A Little Time, And a Keyboard.
11) Crock pot Chili and Cornbread from Suburban Coupon Mom.
12) Crock Pot Chili from Time2Save.
13) Vegetable Chili over at Thrifty Wifey.
14) Allergies and Atkins Chili from Mashup Mom.
15) Turkey Chili With Pumpkins from Queen Bee Coupons.
16) Coffee and Beer Chili from Good Deal Mama.
17) Black Bean Chili from Frugal Freebies and Deals.
18) Chicken Chili by the California Coupon Diva.
Thanks Ladies for all the awesome Chili Recipes. Which is your favorite?