Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh #MilestoneMoments! Ya know the kind. The ones that we all search in the parenting books for just to make sure our child is on track and breathe a sigh of relief when they do something when they’re supposed to. We get giddy about these moments and sit there poised with camera in hand declaring all along, “I’ll never forget this moment” and then forget it when your child does something else super cute or hits another milestone.
Parenting is funny like that. Our cameras are filled with images of our kids doing adorable things only to never be printed out. If that’s you one thing I’d highly recommend is a small notebook. No, not an elaborate baby book just a simple book that you can write in. Each time your child hits a #MilestoneMoment, write it down. When my kids were babies every few weeks I’d write something down about the things they were eating and toys they loved.
Chase’s was: Chase Loves….Isaac, Teething feeder, Bumbo and Swing for a loooooooooooooooong time and it helped me remember when he did what so i can look back. As they began to talk we recorded some of their funny sayings in there too and I intend to keep going until they’re older.
P&G and Babies”R”Us understand those milestones too and are teaming up to celebrate milestones with Noelle Pikus Pace, U.S. Olympic Skeleton Athlete. For Noelle, “Raising a family is like training for the Olympic Winter Games.”
I’ll never be a professional athlete (and maybe not even an athlete period) but to here her say that is good news for Moms everywhere!
P&G and Babies”R”Us know that when it comes to raising kids, every finish line is a new start. You can check out Noelle’s story on the Babies “R” Us website.
Chase wearing the outfit Grandma made for his Daddy and then Isaac wore and then Chase!
That teething feeder is AWESOME and was a HUGE hit with both my kids meaning I could give them fresh fruits and veggies and not worry about choking.
1) From Friday 1/17 through Monday 1/20, receive $15 off when you buy 2 value boxes of Pampers diapers (78ct. or higher) in store only.
2) FREE Pampers wipes (168-192ct, $7.39 value) when you buy any two select P&G items from 1/31/14 – 2/22/14
Choose two from the following:
– Pampers mega packs of diapers & Easy-Ups training pants (28-78ct, reg $18.99)
– Bounty 12ct paper towels (reg $19.99)
– Charmin 30ct toilet tissue (reg $19.99)
– Dreft laundry detergent (50oz or higher, reg $14.99 – $25.99)
– Tide laundry detergent (100oz or higher, reg $18.99 – $24.99)
– Duracell AA24pk batteries (reg $15.99)
What you going to win?
#MilestoneMoments Prize Pack
We have created a special prize pack that includes:
· Babies”R”Us/Toys”R”Us Coupon: Save $50 on your total purchase of P&G participating brands of $50 or more. The coupon expires 2/9/14 so you’ll need to hurry!
· C.R. Gibson Precious Prints Frame
· C.R. Gibson Wonder First Year Calendar
· Pampers Sensitive Wipes (56ct)
· Duracell AA Batteries (4 pack)
· Bounty Regular Roll
· Dreft Sample
There will be a #MilestoneMoments Twitter Party on Thursday, January 16th at 1pm ET. Participate and enter to win more prizes!