Cadbury’s Creme Eggs
Is there anything finer after Easter than getting Cadbury’s Cream Eggs on sale? I mean these things are awesome and it seems like everyone loves a creme egg. When I told everyone on Facebook that I was going to make them into brownies I could hear the salivating noises through the computer 😉
You see a while ago my blog friend Alli ‘N Sons had me drooling with her Creme Egg Brownie recipes that she made from scratch (Of course coz she’s awesome like that!) I, on the other hand, go the almost homemade route and came up with these little yummies! I used the Creme Egg minis too as I think it fits better but whatever floats your boat!
Cadbury’s Creme Egg Brownies Ingredients
- Brownie box mix or make your own
- The items needed for the aforementioned mix!
- Box of Cadbury Mini Creme Eggs
- Mix the brownies as per instructions.
- Cut your mini eggs in half down the seem.
- Cook for as long as indicated and 5 minutes before they need pulling out, pull them out and add the eggs on top. Push them into the top with the creme facing up. This is why I liked the smaller eggs better as I felt like every person could have an egg on their brownie. So generous aren’t I?
- Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Pull out and don’t cool! I mean, are you crazy?! Cadbury Creme Egg Brownies are meant to be served warm, right away and of course with whipping cream/cool whip or something similar. I mean, why stop now?!