I love having my girlfriends over for a nice brunch and a few weeks ago put together a fun Brunch Menu I thought you may enjoy. Here’s how we did brunch. Click on the links for recipes.
- Pineapple on a stick. Really it could be any fruit on a stick but I used pineapple. Banana and strawberries alternating would be really cute!
- Egg & Bacon Wreath. This was a winning dish for sure as it tasted as good as it looked.
- Bacon. No brunch is complete without it but ours was turkey bacon to save on fat!
- Caramel Apple Sweet Potato Pancakes by my friend Trish look di-vine.
- My Cinnamon Roll Pops got all the love!
- Waffles cut up in a cup with syrup on the bottom. My friend Trish made some.
Now if you wanted to serve appetizers instead I highly recommend: