I made this Brownie Trifle last year for Mother’s Day and it was a big hit in our family so I figured it was time to tell ya’ll how yummy it was!
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (for a 9 x 13 pan) or your favorite brownie recipe. if using your own recipe, eliminate the next three ingredients.
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate fudge instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup caramel topping
- 8oz whipped topping
- 8oz pack English toffee bits
- Make brownies as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs in a 9 x 13 inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Make pudding mix as directed on package for pudding, using milk; refrigerate. Cut brownies into 1-inch pieces. Thoroughly stir caramel topping into whipped topping.
- In a trifle bowl or 3-qt. glass bowl, layer half each of the brownies, pudding, walnuts and whipped topping mixture; repeat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving but no longer than 24 hours. Store covered in refrigerator.
This brownie trifle was di-vine and a great dessert for kids and adults alike. Plus it looks so purty and although it’s not strictly a craft, I think it’d make a fun mother’s day craft for kids to do and make for Mom!
More Sweet Treats
Love sweet treats? me too! Find more cupcakes, soda pop cupcakes, cake pops and more here: Mummy Deals Sweets
More Desserts to Try