Bounty Huge Rolls Paper Towels 12-pack for $19.95 Shipped

There’s a great deal on Bounty Huge Rolls Paper Towels 12-pack over at Amazon right now.

Click HERE and you’ll see the 12 pack for $28.49.

But, you can Save up to 30% on select paper products: Save 15% when you enter code PAPER9IO at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through September 30, 2010. Shipping is free.

Final Price: $19.95

Note: You may cancel subscribe & save any time after your first order ships. If you have used this code on any other items, you will not be able to use it again for the same account.

Speak Your Mind