Zucchini is really healthy and an inexpensive vegetable but finding zucchini recipes that are both healthy and delicious is not always easy. That’s why I love using the bbq to grill zucchinis and make a tasty side dish for whatever else we’re cooking or serve alone. These are seriously so good that I’ve eaten them on their own a few times for lunch!
- Sliced zucchini. You can also use summer squash and eggplant.
- 2 TBS balsamic dressing or make your own: 2 TBS balsamic vinegar + 1 TBS honey.
- Place the vegetables in a grilling basket or if you don’t have one, put inside a foil packet, leaving enough space at the top for air.
- Grill on medium for around 15 minutes.
- Place in a bowl and add the balsamic dressing and enjoy!