We love using our BBQ to make easy food during the summer. We seem to eat a lot of potatoes as they’re cheap, filling and go great with most of our grilling recipes. That’s why I’m always trying to come up with more recipes with potato and today is a favorite: Baked Garlic Fries. Yum-o!
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Turn your oven onto 425 F.
- Cut the potatoes into thin strips. I leave the skin on as it’s the most nutritional part!
- Spray a baking sheet and add the potatoes to it.
- Pour some olive oil over the top to coat and then sprinkle with garlic and rosemary.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until crisp.
- Serve with your favorite grilling recipe!