If you’re a bacon lover then these Bacon and Egg Cups will really pack a big punch! They’re a great source of protein and something a little different on a plate. My Hubby called them “fun Food” When I served them!
Bacon and Egg Cups
- Rashers of bacon (thin slices of bacon)
- Optional – slices of tomato or onions
- Spray the bottom of muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Cut the bacon slices in half and tuck one around the inside of the muffin cup. I found that by tearing the bacon width-wise it fit better.
- Break an egg into each muffin tin.
- Cook in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- If you want to use veggies (I did for mine) add the slices of onions or tomatoes at the bottom of the tins. Then it’s almost like a frittata.
I love having my girlfriends over for a nice brunch and a few weeks ago put together a fun Brunch Menu I thought you may enjoy. Here’s how we did brunch. Click on the links for recipes.
- Pineapple on a stick. Really it could be any fruit on a stick but I used pineapple. Banana and strawberries alternating would be really cute!
- Egg & Bacon Wreath. This was a winning dish for sure as it tasted as good as it looked.
- Bacon. No brunch is complete without it but ours was turkey bacon to save on fat!
- Caramel Apple Sweet Potato Pancakes by my friend Trish look di-vine.
- My Cinnamon Roll Pops got all the love!
- Crock Pot French Toast is a healthy alternative.
- Cinnamon Roll waffles using a waffle maker!