To remember your baby’s first Christmas how about a unique baby’s first ornament? This handmade baby’s first ornament is simple to make and here’s a tutorial.
How to Make a Baby’s First Christmas Ornament
- Simply grab a clear ornament from a craft store and some letters. I found the clear ball at a craft store for less than $1. But right now as it’s not the season they’re gone but they are on Amazon here very cheaply!
- You can paint or stick them on. Get ready to personalize for a personalized baby’s first Christmas ornament.
- Fill with items like hospital bracelets, hat, locks of hair etc.
- Decorate the outside and voila!
- How cute will this be to give to a Grandparent or the child when they’re older?
This would also work great as a wedding memory or even vacation memory, get creative!
If you’re on Pinterest please join me there as I now have a Baby Shower Ideas board!
Where to Buy the Baby’s First Ornament Materials
It’s not yet Christmas so craft stores don’t have these balls in but you can grab them on Amazon with free shipping!
Baby Shower Gift Poem
A while back we had a baby shower and I created a Baby Shower Gift Poem to take and it was a huge hit. For the whole instructions and pictures see: Baby Shower Gift Poem.
This Motorcycle Diaper Cake is complete with instructions!