As if we needed anymore sweets around here, I just had to come up with Andes Mints recipes and make these Andes Mints Pops and guess what? Yes, they’re di-vine! I LOVE cake pops!
Andes Mints Recipes: Cake Pops Ingredients
- Red Velvet cake mix.
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Bag of Andes Mints chips.
- Conversation hearts
- Lollipop sticks.
- Make chocolate cake pops using a cake mix and my Cake Pops Recipe.
- Heat the Andes Mints chips until they melt. I microwaved for about 1 minute on high.
- Place each ball on a stick then dip in the Andes Mints dip.
- Add to your cake pop display and quickly push a conversation heart into the top.