Today’s Groupon in Orlando is for 6 Movie Tickets from Weekly Cinema or Fandango (Works on IMAX / 3D) for $30. Instead of paying $84, you’ll pay just $30. Although you may not live near Orlando you can still get the great deal as it’s an online site. If you’re already signed up go HERE for the deal or go HERE to sign up. Once their change the city to Orlando.
Groupon is a deal-of-the-day website that is in major markets in the United States.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each day they feature something cool to do at an unbeatable price in your nearest big city.
2. You only get it if enough people join that day… so invite your friends. If you get the deal it’s for amazing savings on products.
3. Check back the next day for another awesome Groupon
4. Print out the Groupon and take it to the business and you get your discount.
The Fine Print on this deal:
- Must use tickets by Dec 3, 2010
- Limit 5 per person. Must redeem Groupon at WeeklyCinema.com by 12/3/10. Tickets must be redeemed via Fandango or MovieTickets.com within 90 days of Groupon redemption. May redeem across multiple visits. No cash value. Not valid with other offers.
There’s lots of great deals for fun things to do in the city like sports tickets reduced from $45 to $20 or dinner reduced from $50 to $20.
Well, with my dislike of cooking right now, and our frugality, we wanted to go out to eat somewhere budget minded and whaddya know Groupon brought a fab deal over the weekend. Instead of spending $30 for $30 worth of food i just spent $15! yuppers, a 50% savings.
Mummy loves Groupon!