If you’ve got little kids you’re probably like me and want to make handmade gifts for Dad BUT (huge but) how do you avoid giving him something impractical or something he won’t enjoy? Well this year I started thinking ahead of time and came up with some fun Father’s Day gifts that a) Your kids can make and b) The Dad will love!
Here are 6 Handmade gifts for Dad that are great for grilling Dads, hard to buy for Dads and more!
1) I made the Homemade Meat Rub for my Husband with my 5 year old. It’s a great recipe for a guy who loves his grill and his meat!
2) The Father’s Day Candy Bar Poem I created is a great unique gift for the hard-to-buy-for Dad.
3) The Handprint T-shirt is perfect for Grandad or Dad.
4) Homemade Taco Seasoning is a great gift for Dads who like spicy food!
5) The Handprint Grill Mitts are great for Dads who love grilling and you can even pair with the steak rub.
6) Last year we made the Dads in our life Soda Pop Cupcakes and the Dads and the kids loved it!
I know it’s not homemade but this list of the Top 5 Grilling Books is based on comments from readers and friends.