This week we’re sharing breakfast casserole recipes from Facebook friends. This is from Sally.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spray or grease a two-quart casserole dish with cooking oil.
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s seasoned salt (or, to taste)
- 3/4 stick butter or margarine
- 2 cups shredded hash brown potatoes (thawed)
- 1/4 cup (or less) chopped onion
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Beat eggs, yogurt, and salt together.
- Melt butter and lightly sauté onion. Add thawed potatoes. Stir to mix.
- Pour in egg mixture and lightly stir to blend ingredients.
- Pour into casserole dish. Sprinkle grated cheese over casserole.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 25 minutes or until knife comes out clean when inserted.
- Cut into 8 squares.