8 oz spaghetti noodles, cooked – $.38
32 oz Ragu sauce – $1.25
1 lb Ground Chuck, browned and drained – $1.75
Salad – $1
From your pantry/refrigerator:
2 Tbsp margarine
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mix hot spaghetti noodles, eggs, margarine and Parmesan.
- Put into buttered 12-inch pie plate or round casserole dish.
- Form mixture into a crust and press down.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and top with mixed with .
- Cover with mozzarella cheese and bake 35 more minutes.Serve with side salad