Another great idea: Show your American pride with this collection of craft projects
If you need an easy recipe to take to a summer party, these strawberries are festive and fun. Plus, you only need a couple of ingredients which makes it an easy dessert.
- 1# Strawberries
- White chocolate or white almond bark
- Blue chocolate (available at Michael’s)
- Heat the white chocolate until it melts.
- Take the stem of the strawberry and dip the end in the white chocolate to cover about 2/3 of the berry.
- Set them on wax paper to cool. (If you’re in a hurry I suggest placing them in the fridge 5 minutes to cool)
- Once cooled, heat the blue chocolate.
- Dip the very tip of the strawberry in blue chocolate and then allow that to set on the wax paper.
- And there you have it: strawberries ready for your 4th of July Celebration!