Wooooh baby! Ready to get a little Christmas shopping out of the way?! Today’s Groupon is for $40 worth of products from The Body Shop Instead of paying $40, you’ll pay just $20. If you’re already signed up go HERE for the deal or go HERE to sign up.
It’s a national deal so it’s good for everyone and is to be used in their store. You can get 2 of them making it a nice way to get some inexpensive gifts at 50% off as it can also be used on sale items (read: after-Christmas sales!!).
Groupon is a deal-of-the-day website that is in major markets in the United States.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each day they feature something cool to do at an unbeatable price in your nearest big city.
2. You only get it if enough people join that day… so invite your friends. If you get the deal it’s for amazing savings on products.
3. Check back the next day for another awesome Groupon
4. Print out the Groupon and take it to the business and you get your discount.
The Fine Print on this deal:
- Expires Feb 25, 2011
- Limit 2 per person.
- Limit 1 per visit. In-store only. May use with “Love Your Body Club” discount, and is valid toward sale items. Must use in 1 visit, no cash back. Non-transferable. Not valid with other offers or toward gift card purchases.
There’s lots of great deals for fun things to do in the city like sports tickets reduced from $45 to $20 or dinner reduced from $50 to $20.
Well, with my dislike of cooking right now, and our frugality, we wanted to go out to eat somewhere budget minded and whaddya know Groupon brought a fab deal over the weekend. Instead of spending $30 for $30 worth of food i just spent $15! yuppers, a 50% savings.
Mummy loves Groupon!