Today’s Groupon in Chicago is for $50 worth of product at CUSP, a sister boutique of neiman Marcus. Instead of paying $50, you’ll pay just $25. If you’re already signed up go HERE for the deal or go HERE to sign up.
Groupon is a deal-of-the-day website that is in major markets in the United States.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each day they feature something cool to do at an unbeatable price in your nearest big city.
2. You only get it if enough people join that day… so invite your friends. If you get the deal it’s for amazing savings on products.
3. Check back the next day for another awesome Groupon
4. Print out the Groupon and take it to the business and you get your discount.
The Fine Print on this deal:
- Decorate your own being with today’s deal: for $25, you get $50 worth of clothing, shoes, accessories, and more at CUSP. This Groupon expires in three months; it can be redeemed at either the Water Tower Place or Northbrook location.
There’s lots of great deals for fun things to do in the city like sports tickets reduced from $45 to $20 or dinner reduced from $50 to $20.
Well, with my dislike of cooking right now, and our frugality, we wanted to go out to eat somewhere budget minded and whaddya know Groupon brought a fab deal over the weekend. Instead of spending $30 for $30 worth of food i just spent $15! yuppers, a 50% savings.
Mummy loves Groupon!