Dollar Store crafts are not only fun but cheap as well. Check out this roundup of dollar store crafts to get some inspiration for your next project!
I love heading out to the dollar store to get inspired. On a recent trip to The Dollar Tree I found twine in the car shop department.
I recently bought twine for $2.49 per roll and yet here I was looking at 3 rolls for $1.
Game changer, people!
I love crafts and getting inspired on Pinterest which is why I rounded up some of the best dollar store crafts I could find for you. Enjoy!
1. Bee Themed Number Matching Game/Creative Green Living
2. Thumb Tack Ampersand Art/Dollar Store Crafts
3. DIY American Flip Flops/Military Wives Saving
4. DIY Dollar Store Vase/Mod Podge Rocks
5. Dollar Store Steamer to Flower Basket/Homework
6. Sponge Balls/Glued to my Crafts
7. Dry Erase To-Do List/Creative Green Living
8. DIY Treat Stand/The Crafting Chicks
9. Snowman Vase/Dollar Store Crafts
10. Pool Noodle Painting/Glued to my Crafts
11. Balloon Boppers/Crafting in the Rain
12. Dollar Store Spring Craft/Mod Podge Rocks
13. Wedding Chalkboard Sign/Creative Green Living
14. Googly Eye Headbands/The Crafty Blog Stalker
15. Candy Bar Poem/Mummy Deals
16. Perk up a Dollar Store Trivet/Homework
17. Patriotic Doodle Donuts/Military Wives Saving
18. Diva Mirror/Mod Podge Rocks
19. Glitter Mugs/Creative Green Living
20. Ballard-Inspired Bird/Dollar Store Crafts
Which is your favorite?