I have a slight addiction with making new cupcakes which is why I don’t have one but two Lamb Cupcakes Recipes for Easter! The first is my recipe and the second from my sister in law who brought Lamb Cupcakes to our Easter lunch.
Strawberry Lamb Cupcakes
Last year the minute spring sprung I wanted to make some lamb cupcakes with marshmallows for Isaac. Be warned: These are yummy and have fresh strawberries baked in them and in the frosting.
Strawberry Lamb Cupcakes Ingredients
- White cake mix
- Tub of cream cheese frosting or make your own
- 1# of strawberries
- Mini and large marshmallows. Cut the large marshmallows in half.
- Black food coloring
- Cupcake cases
- Wash and clean strawberries and add a handful to a food processor. You want about a cup of finely chopped strawberries.
- Either make cupcakes from scratch or use a box.
- Add to the mix 1 cup of the strawberries.
- Cook as per directions.
- In the meantime add another cup of the finely chopped strawberries to the tub of frosting (or about 2 cups)
- Once the cupcakes are cooled on a tray, use a knife to add the frosting and then onto each one add a large marshmallow in the middle and small ones around it like wool.
- Voila, lamb cupcakes that taste amazing and look cutie-patootie!
Aimee’s Lamb Cupcakes Ingredients
White cake mix
Black jelly bean, cut in half
- Make according to the box mix and then allow to sit.
- Frost with white frosting and place mini marshmallows all over the top.
- Add a black jelly bean as a nose and voila: Lamb Cupcakes for Easter!