On a recent trip to Michael’s I saw these adorable ceramic bread tins and it made me think of teacher gifts. There are 2 ways to do this one. Either make the bread and add it to the dish as the gift or add a bag of dried ingredients. Either way it’s good to add the recipe with a note: “Teachers are sweet, thanks!”
Ingredients for 4 mini banana loaves. Add enough into the bag for 2 mini loaves.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add the ingredients into a ziploc bag with these instructions
- To make two mini loaves Mix 1 egg, 1 cup mashed bananas, 1/3 cup oil and 1/4 cup milk in large bowl until well blended.
- Add contents of bag; stir just until moistened.
- Pour into greased loaf dish and then fill with the batter. Grease foil loaf pan; fill with batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. This may be less time as these are so tiny.