This ornament is super easy to make and very easy to personalize. It is a great gift idea for a hostess or family as well as a teacher gift.
1) Buy a plastic clear ornament from a craft store – Mine was $.74.
2) Add some berry balls from the dollar store or craft store.
3) Tie a ribbon on the top.
Berries: We used half a bag from the dollar store.
Final Price: $1.24
- Fill with hot pink feathers for a tween or fashionista.
- Add a hospital bracelet or lock of hair for new parents.
- Put a few light candies in (like tootsie rolls) for the sweet tooth.