Need some homemade salad dressings recipes? Then look no further than these 11 homemade salad dressing recipes from Mummy Deals and other bloggers.
I don’t know about you but with the right kind of dressing I can eat a ton of salad. I mean, I can even eat kale it it’s got good dressing on it! But I don’t want to compromise good ingredients for taste which is why I love homemade salad dressings that i can add good fresh ingredients to. Before you buy another bottle of dressing skip the canola oil base and sugar-laden ones for one of these delicious recipes from myself and other bloggers!
1) My Mother in Law’s Sweet Onion Salad Dressing is a salad dressing that actually gets me to eat my salad. Score one for this easy to make dressing!
2) When someone brought this Cilantro Lime Dressing to a recent bbq I was at, my friends and I clammered all over her for the all natural recipe.
3) This Little Black Salad Dressing from Greta’s Day uses 7 ingredients that I bet most of you have in your kitchen cabinet.
4) Zoe Dawn swears by her Raspberry Vinaigrette recipe as do all the people I saw pinning it!
5) Anything that starts the title with Green Goddess and ends in Avocado has my attention. This one is from Home Cooking Memories.
6) Healthy life Deals has a Poppy Seed Dressing that she swears by and it doesn’t contain nasty ingredients either 😉 (not pictured)
7) Want to incorporate more coconut oil into your diet? Try this Coconut Oil Honey Mustard Dressing from Home and Garden Cafe.
8) This Flourishing Life has a Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing that’s high in antioxidants.
9) Honest and Truly made Roasted Garlic Aoli dressing because she doesn’t like buying store bought dressings!
10) What’s Cookin, Chicago? made a Bacon Ranch Salad Dressing with blue cheese that sounds yummy.
11) Frosted Fingers duplicated the Outback Steakhouse Tangy Tomato Dressing in her post.